Friday, September 20, 2013

A Snowball's Chance

"Kismet akin with a sphere of frozen precipitation in perdition situated."

------

To be used in response to:
  • "Will you be home by curfew?" when you're an hour from home and 3 minutes from curfew.
  • "What are the Republican candidate's chances in Chicago?"
  • "I'm serving liver to my toddler's birthday guests, think they'll like it?"
  • "I'm hanging on to these records for when Disco gets popular again."
  • "Let's invite those Mormons into the house so we can convert them to our religion."
  • "I'm going to make this marriage work as long as I feel like it."
  • "Let's go to Cheesecake Factory, I can probably find something that won't break my diet."
  • "Something is telling me this Lottery ticket is a winner!"
  • "Bought the deluxe gym membership because I'll be going in six days a week."
  • "The kids have been home alone all day, I hope they did some housework."
  • "Do you suppose my hard work will finally be noticed?"

1 comment:

  1. I am going to make a list of these and memorize them. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for helping me usher the people around me to the edge of insanity :D

    ReplyDelete